Learn social media marketing for business. 2018 updated edition of the insightful book THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING. Great way to make money for small business marketers.
There are over 3 billion internet users—and over 2 billion of them have active social media
If you’re wondering how social media can benefit your business, look no further because everything is started here in this book.
The Power of Social Media Marketing.
It contains strategies and tactics on how you can make the best of social media.
Get it now!
Learn Social Media Marketing in Plain English – Step by Step!
Buy the Book Now and use it to Learn & Teach Social Media Marketing for business.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1. Introduction – Overview of what social media marketing is all about.
2. Objectives – Hence, this social media marketing is a blueprint that guides all of social media marketing strategies and management.
3. Target Audience – House Owners/Intending house Owners, Real Estate Developers, Builders, Project Managers, Service Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Civil Engineers, Contractors, Maintenance Engineers, Plumbers, Electricians, Painters, Furniture makers and other artisans needed in the building industry
4. Social Media Networks – In view of the above, the following social networks are seen to be the best selected to help achieve the objectives of social media marketing:
5. Facebook Marketing – a social networking site that allows you to have conversations with customers, post photos and videos, promote special offers, and more.
6. Twitter Marketing – a ‘micro-blogging’ service that allows you to send and receive short messages from customers and potential customers.
7. Instagram Marketing– an online visual sharing platform.
8. LinkedIn Marketing – a social networking site that allows professionals and businesses find jobs, connect, build partnerships, project expertise and make sales.
9. YouTube Marketing – an online video-hosting service that lets people share their videos.
10. Post/Engagement schedule – In order to choose a posting schedule, one needs to understand the social platforms that are right for your business. Most businesses use Facebook first. But you may also want to get set up on Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, or Instagram — depending on the audience you’re trying to reach.
Note: due to its step-by-step practical nature, this social media marketing ebook is an excellent companion with books such as Social Media for Dummies, Social Media Marketing in a Day, Social Media Marketing for Dummies, The Art of Social Media (Guy Kawasaki), Irresistible: The Rise of Addictive Technology (Adam Alter), and Chaos Monkeys (Antonio Garcia Marquez). The Power of Social Media Marketing is listed on many lists of the best social media marketing books of 2018.